Make it personal.
The smarter way to get there.
The 32" iWall is the smaller of our two iWall models offered. Best suited for single or up to three users at a time. So go ahead! Create an enjoyable interactive experience for your users. An experience that informs, entertains, motivates, educates and engages virtually any audience.
How does it work? As you slide the monitor horizontally, the software program displays a multimedia presentation. Monitor’s location is communicated to the computer and dictates what portions of the presentation is displayed.
- The frames are available from 8 to 12 feet
- The frame is 26” inches high by 4” deep.
All sizes can be mounted directly to a wall or mounted on a bases with legs.
GPI triggering to external systems like lighting
We can paint the monitor cart and frame any color of your choice.
We understand that program developers want to work with the programming platforms they’re comfortable with. That’s why we developed the iWall OS which does all the background heavy lifting for you. Just place your software program files in the iWall OS folder. The OS program interfaces to the sub-system controls and includes other associated authoring files, extras and licensing authorization.
Software can be authored in a variety of platforms including Director, Flash, Unity3D and Processing.org. Your programming platform will need to have network socket support.
- Intel i7 Quad-Core
- 16GB DDR4
- 240-256GB NVME SSD
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Windows 10 Pro
*Rental system specifications may be different.
Whether your installation needs a wired connection or wireless, Internet access will give you the ability for instant update and system monitoring from anywhere in the world.
- Standard 12-foot wall mount with 40" monitor
- Starting in the low $40,000
- Standard 10-foot wall mount with 32" monitor
- Starting in the low $30,000
We Also Have Rentals*
- 40” Trade show rental
- 32” Trade show rental
Call for detailed pricing.
*Not including software shipping customization
Purchase an iWall
Here is just a short list of what is included in a typical purchase.
- The iWall cart contains the monitor, speakers , CPU, mounting hardware and other electronics.
- A free standing frame system including mounting hardware and shock dampening. Also includes the power and networking cables.
- Standard black powder coat finish. Other colors available.
- Output of graphic background that is mounted to the frame.
- Detailed installation drawings to meet all integration and installation requirements. We also do site surveys as needed.
- 6 hrs of technical support in the production of the media program. Includes access to online test system.
- Technical manual
- One year warranty on components. CPU and monitor are covered by the manufacturer warranty.
- 1 day supervision and setup on site. Does not include installation labor supervisors T&E. Installation and setup labor can be price based on requirements of location.
- One year “logmein” remote access account services to be used for troubleshooting or software updating.
- What do I need to do to get an estimate? We can supply you with an estimate for the structure after the fact-finding questionnaire is filled out. The software estimate can be produced after the development of a software treatment. Download iWall Product Request Form (.doc)
For more information about purchasing, please call or email:
Phone: (609) 609-387-1600